Friday, April 25, 2014

New York International Auto Show 2014

This was my third year visiting the show. This year also showcased the best models yet out of the times I've been there, in my opinion. I finally got to see the new 2015 Ford Mustang and I must say... I'm in love with the new design. This was one of my top cars to see this year. I didn't grab too many photos as I focused on making a video this time around, I also needed a shorter lens than 50mm to grab more easily. Anyway, enjoy!

Toyota's new FCV, a hydrogen powered car, expected to get around 500 miles per tank.


Toyota also had their FT-1 on display.


Dodge brought several Challengers this year.


Jaguar and Mercedes-Benz emblems, respectively. 




Audi was also showing off their A3 e-tron and charging station. 




Lastly I grabbed some photos of the new World Trade Center.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!